#MyAura Challenge consumer competition Terms and Conditions
MyAura Like, Tag & Follow Dyson Airwrap Competition
The promoter is Arrotex Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 30 605 552 234), 15-17 Chapel Street, Cremorne 3121, Victoria, Australia (“Promoter”).
Start Date: 02/05/2023 at 9.00 am AEDT
End Date: 30/06/2023 at 9.00 pm AEDT
Australian residents over the age of 15.
By entering the Competition, each Eligible Entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Entrants can enter the competition by:
Entrants must use their own Instagram account.
Entry into the Competition is free. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition. Any costs associated with entering the Competition and accessing the Promoter’s website is the responsibility of the Entrant.
Maximum Number of Entries
Entrants are permitted to enter the Competition as many times as they like (see Entry Method, point b). Each comment will amount to one (1) entry into the Competition.
Multiple entries will increase an Entrant’s chance of winning.
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is valued at AUD$1,438.00 (including GST)
The Draw will take place on 7 July 2023 at 9.00 am AEDT at Scrunch Enterprises Pty Ltd, 76 Aslett Drive, Karlkurla, WA, 6430.
The Competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the Winner. The winning entry will be drawn at random via an online generator, each entry will have an equal chance of being drawn.
The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional entries, and record them in the order drawn, in the event that an invalid entry is drawn or an Entrant drawn is ineligible.
Number of Winners
Two (2) Winners
On 7 July 2023 at 10:00 am AEDT the Winners, being the Entrants, whose entries are drawn in accordance with the Draw Details and determined to be the winning entries, will be notified by the Promoter via the email address provided by the Winner.
Public Announcement of Winner
The Winners will be announced on the MyAura Facebook and Instagram pages on 7 July 2023. The name and State or Territory of residence of the Winners will be published at:
The Prize will be delivered to the Winners residential address provided to the Promoter.
Prize Claim Date
The Winner will have three (3) months from the date they are notified that they are the Winner to claim the Prize.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or entry is deemed invalid in accordance with the Entry Restrictions, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to regulatory approval, if required) to conduct a redraw to determine an alternate recipient for the Prize.
In the event the Prize is unclaimed or entry is deemed invalid, an Unclaimed Prize draw will occur on 31 July 2023 at 9.00 am AEST at Scrunch Enterprises Pty Ltd, 76 Aslett Drive, Karlkurla, WA, 6430.
Notification of Unclaimed Prize winner
The unclaimed prize Winner will be notified on 30 July 2023 via the telephone number and email address provide to the Promoter.
Public announcement of Winner from Unclaimed Prize Draw
The Unclaimed Prize Winners name and State or Territory of residence will be published on 31 July 2023 on the MyAura Facebook and Instagram pages:
General Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Competition, each Entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Competition. The Terms and Conditions of the Competition comprise these General Terms and Conditions, the Schedule to these General Terms and Conditions (Schedule) and any instructions and prize information relating to the Competition on the Promoter’s Website.
- All capitalised terms used in these General Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated or as the context otherwise provides. In the event of any inconsistency between the Schedule and the General Terms and Conditions, the Schedule will prevail.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any Prize to any Entrant that fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Competition.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the Competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the Competition.
- Each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read the Terms and Conditions of the Competition and that entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of the same.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Schedule constitute the entire terms and conditions between each Eligible Entrant and the Promoter with respect to the Competition.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions. An Entrant to the Competition must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entry is not open to directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter and any related bodies corporate of the Promoter, affiliate, agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with the Competition, or with the provision of the Prize, are not eligible to enter.
- “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether by natural or by adoption), grand child or step-grandchild, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or cousin.
- “Affiliate” means with respect to a person, any person that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, that person from time to time and it includes related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) or any analogous term under the companies’ law applicable to Promoter.
- Entrants must enter the Competition in accordance with the Entry Method (and any other entry details provided by the Promoter on the Website) during the Competition Period. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time of transmission by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Entrants may submit entries up to the Maximum Number of Entries. If multiple entries are permitted, each entry must be submitted separately.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Entrants require access to the Internet to enter the Competition.
- The Prize will be awarded to the first valid Entrant drawn randomly in accordance with the Draw Details.
- The Winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
- All Competition entries may be subject to verification by the Promoter. Entrants must, within seven (7) days of being asked and at the Promoter’s cost, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy any documents that the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter the Competition, including but not limited to evidence of age, residence and identity.
- The Promoter may decide in its sole discretion which documents are considered suitable for establishing eligibility to enter or win. If a Winner cannot provide suitable proof of eligibility to the Promoter’s satisfaction, they forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute or compensation will be offered.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Competition at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a Winner breaches these Terms and Conditions, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If entry is via Facebook, entrants acknowledge and agree that use of Facebook is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of the conduct of Facebook, including any decision by Facebook to remove or not remove any content, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law. The content uploaded on Facebook as part of the Competition are not necessarily endorsed or supported by the Promoter and the Promoter does not confirm, guarantee or warrant their accuracy.
- If entry is via Instagram, entrants acknowledge and agree that use of Instagram is subject to Instagram’s terms and conditions. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of the conduct of Instagram, including any decision by Instagram to remove or not remove any content, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law. The content uploaded on Instagram as part of the Competition are not necessarily endorsed or supported by the Promoter and the Promoter does not confirm, guarantee or warrant their accuracy.
- Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promoter’s website, Facebook or Instagram pages or accounts, or the information on the same, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Method.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact a prize Winner who has not provided correct or complete contact details. If an Entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
Maximum Number of Entries
- Entrants can enter the Competition up to the Maximum Number of Entries specified in the Schedule. Entries must be submitted separately, and each entry must individually meet the requirements in the Schedule and are subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- Multiple entries will increase an Entrants chance of winning.
- The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification and Notification of Unclaimed Prize Winner (if applicable) sections of the Schedule.
- Notification to the Winner will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the Winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize can be claimed.
- The Prize will be delivered to the residential address provided by the Winner (or the closest delivery depot to the Winner, where the Winner’s residential address is considered undeliverable by the Promoter’s chosen freight service provider).
- If the Prize is to be delivered directly to the Winner by a third party supplier, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the Prize, any loss or damage to the Prize, any delay or failure relating to the Prize itself or failure by the third party supplier to meet any obligations in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
- The Winner’s name and State or Territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public Announcement of Winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- There are two (2) x AUD$719.00 x Dyson Airwrap multi-styler complete long (fuchsia/nickel) (“Prize”) to be won.
- The Prize will be awarded as specified in the Schedule. The Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct as at the time of the commencement of the Competition Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value.
- Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a Winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
- Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- The provider of the Prize is not affiliated with the Competition and has no association with the Competition or the Promoter.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify the Winner in an attempt to ensure that each Winner receives their Prize. However, if the Winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize by the Unclaimed Prize draw time and date set out in the Schedule, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed Prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event that the Unclaimed Prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the Winner of the Unclaimed Prize draw in accordance with the Notification of Unclaimed Prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State or Territory of residency of the Winner of the Unclaimed Prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public Announcement of Winners from Unclaimed Prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the Promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees, if requested by the Promoter, to:
- provide comments about the Competition and/or a photo or audio-visual clip of themselves; and
- participate in any promotional activity in connection with the Competition or the Prize, without reference or compensation to the Winner;
- without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expenses, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Entrants Competition entry and/or the use of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Each Entrant shall indemnify the Promoter (and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (each an “indemnified person”) for any loss, liability, cost, damage or expense suffered or incurred by any indemnified person as a result of (i) the Entrant breaching any of these terms and conditions; (ii) a warranty given by the Entrant proving to be untrue; and (iii) any personal injury arising from or related to any wrongful or negligent act or omission by the Entrant in connection with this Competition. The Entrant’s liability under the indemnity in this clause is reduced proportionately to the extent that the liability is caused or contributed to by the wrongful or negligent act or omission of any indemnified person.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter or in the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Competition) to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, COVID-19, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Competition will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under any similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the personal information provided in connection with this Competition for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the Competition and awarding any prizes, including to third parties involved in the Competition and any relevant authorities.
- The Promoter may alter, modify, or amend these Terms and Conditions and the Schedule, subject, where relevant, to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits or authorities for the conduct of the Competition. Any changes to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be announced by the Promoter on its website accessible through link https://www.myauraorganics.com/.